This year we are changing up our Annual Toy Drive!
Normally we collect toys for Mercy Hospital & Cardinals Kids Cancer Center, because those were the two locations Sydney was treated at the most. Sydney was always able to get a toy from the toy closet stocked by Friends of Kids With Cancer. We've always donated to them but they always have an abundance of toys donated during Christmas time.
This year, we decided that we were going to open a "Siblings Toy Closet" at Cardinals Kids Cancer Center so that the SUPER SIBLINGS could get a toy also, because when a child is diagnosed with cancer, their siblings suffer too. So we wanted to make sure that those Super Siblings get something too!
• Diamond Family Jewelers – 14441 Manchester Road
• Kenny’s Bar & Grill – 7045 Highway 61/67
Bowling Green Missouri
• Crossroads Convenience Store – 1001 US-61 Business
• Clarkson Lasik – 17249 Chesterfield Airport Road .
• Vet Group of Chesterfield – 17709 Edison Avenue
• New Day Gluten Free – 7807 Clayton Road
• The Odd Duck – 122 N Main Street
• Jed Transportation – 5800 Fee Fee Road
• Double J Auto Parts – 715 Market Street
• Crossroads Convenience Store – 110 Johnson St
Montgomery City Missouri
• Double J Auto Parts – 705 S Sturgeon St
• Llews Kwik Cash - 219 N Sturgeon St
New Florence Missouri
• Dad’s Junction Café – 421 Booneslick Road
• Froggee Creations – 332 Fallon Parkway
St Charles Missouri:
• Alien Armory Tactical – 3126 West Clay
• First Bank – 120 Jefferson St
• Red Rose Salon – 1022 1st Capitol Dr
• SCI Engineering – 130 Point W Blvd
• Aerie Lane - 426 S Main
St Louis Missouri
• USA Mortgage – 12140 Woodcrest Executive Drive Suite 150
• Hussmann – 12999 St Charles Rock Road
• Smith Automotive – 1406 US-54
• Double J Auto Parts – 508 W Veterans Memorial Parkway
• Hillermann Nursery & Florist – 2601 E Fifth Street
• Casey’s General Stores – 222 W Hudson Street
• Community Loving Care Hospice – 9 Tiffany Lynn Ct
• Great Clips – 1972 Wentzville Parkway
You can mail a donation to:
C/0 Dana Manley
11 Barbara Drive
High Hill, Mo 63350
We set a goal of 1000 toys to be collected for Cardinals Kids Cancer Center and Mercy Hospital. Once all toys were collected, and stickered with our "Sydneys Soldiers 2nd Annual Toy Drive" stickers, and counted....we had over 1600 toys to donate!
Thank you all who supported our toy drive in any way! This goes from people setting out boxes for us, businesses letting us put boxes in their business, people donating the toys, Ryan Dean at KSDK for doing a news story, EVERYONE. THANK YOU!
We hope that each year, as #SydneysSoldiersAlways grows, that our toy drive will grow with it!
There will MANY happy kids in the cancer center and the hospital that get to pick out a toy on a day that just may not be going good due to treatment or sickness. That's what it is all about.